Monday, March 15, 2010

Butterfly Nora

We went to the zoo this weekend with the Gardner's. I had a ball, I hope the kids had as much fun.

I played a little with photo editing...

I love watching Nora and Ruby interact...they play off each other so much...I totally cracks me up. The entrance to the kid zoo had all these "critters" along the path. Eeek they would say at the snake and mice...the lizard they kind of picked at...Nora tried riding a duck...and they both love the Kangaroos (or are these Wallabies?).


Splashing in the wading "river" was the show stopper...or at least that is what we thought.

Until we went to leave the and merry-go-round was in full site...



I love this pic of Ruby...I wish I know what I did...the blurred background just makes her POP out of the picture!!! LOVE IT..

No comments: