Friday, August 18, 2006

The News

Hello, this is my first post and first official announcement that Little Bit Marquez is on its way. Yes, believe it or not, George and I are having a munchkin. Everything is very new so I am a bit hesitant in making the official announcement, but I just couldn't wait any longer. In a week and a half we get to go back to the doctor to hear the baby's heartbeat. I think that is when it will all become real for us. As for me, I have been very lucky. Only a bit tired, but none of that morning crud...knock on wood! I hope I stay so lucky...keep your fingers and toes crossed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving a "Little Bit" make everyone closer. We love you all!! Gramps & Grams---PaPa & MomMom---?? Lehman

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey

Still can not believe that you guys are going to give me a little niece or nephew. So excited. Talk to you soon. Love you sis.