Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Next Big Step




Well as if having a child is not big enough. Now Kristi and I have decided to try and buy a house. We have only been looking for only about 3 weeks. But, the good thing is I believe that we have found the ONE. The house is in a good neighborhood and good school district. The house sits on about half an acre. Which you just don't see around here very often. The yard space alone is good, plenty of space for Nora to run around in. One thing that is worrying me is that here I'm getting excited. That the house has no other buyer looking at it. Well, I will do my best to try and keep everyone updated on what's going on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that you guys are buying a house! I hope everything works out!

George said...

Thanks, who would have thought me being a dad, a husband, and a home owner. Man I'm getting old or just finally growing up. Who cares I'm happy and that is all that matters to me.

Anonymous said...

Kristi, your a grown-up now!! How exciting for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

George I am so proud of you. you have definetly done alot of growing up and I love you. Lots of hugs to Kristi!

Heather said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you two. I know how exciting and nerve wracking buying a house can be!

Kristi said...

Yes...keep your fingers and toes crossed! We really like this place and have a couple things that need to be inspected and taken back to the seller before it is a done deal! I am going to start nail bitting if this doesn't get done soon! :)