Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Aunt and Cousin Visited Me!!!

Wow...I am such a lucky girl. My Aunt Heather and Cousin Kelsey flew all the way from upstate NY to visit me. They must really love me. I had the best time with them. I thought my cousin was the funniest thing...she just made me laugh and laugh. And my Aunt Heather...geez...words cannot even describe how lucky I am to have such a great aunt. She was so cozy just like my mommy...I would fall asleep every time she held me. I think I had the same affect on her since mommy said she would take a little cat nap whenever she was holding me! She even got up with me in the middle of the night...well okay...it was really early one morning since I am sleeping so good these days. Anyway...they made my mommy take me on my first mall trip. I loved it. Aunt Heather found all these things to make mom buy me...it was great. If malls are always like this than sign me up for more trips (I hear mommy may not like that though)!

I had the best time with them...I miss them already!

No comments: