Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My How They Grow

Happy 2 months my sweet Nora! I cannot believe how quickly the days have gone. Some days, her first few days seem like a distant memory...I just hope I have those memories locked into my brain somewhere so I will never forget them.

Of course one memory I can forget is her getting her first round of shots. She was so happy...smiling and cooing at the nurse...then prick...scream...and crocodile tears. Poor little baby, but they are for your own good sunshine. Other than that, her checkup was a-ok. She weighs in at 12lbs 15oz and 22.5inches. The only thing is she has strict orders from her doctor to have more tummy time to work on those neck muscles.

Anyway, the shots have kicked her butt and now she is napping away!
Poor little legs all covered in bandaids.

1 comment:

Heather said...

She looks great! I love those cheeks.
How is she doing for you at night?