Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Speaking of 3 Months

We finally had her 3 month doctor's appointment (it was actually 3 months and one week...I know...I know...technicalities). The doctor told us we can start her on cereal at anytime now. I think mainly because she is a breastfed only baby and they don't get as much iron as formula babies. Since we are taking our first plane trip tomorrow, we may wait to try this until we get back home. No need to change up her routine more than we have to right?!?!
Anyway...her stats...14lbs 8oz (90th percentile), 24" (75th percentile). I forgot what exactly her head was but it was also in the 90th percentile. All that and bundled with cheeks you just want to pinch makes her a pretty special package!
And this is her latest trick...we have graduated from hands to just about anything she can hold to shove in her mouth. Seems a bit early for teeth, but she is sure loving to chew on things. Who knows?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful little girl, yes she does have cheeks to pinch. Can't wait. Where are you traveling to?

Heather said...

She is growing up so fast! I want to smoosh those cheeks. We have to get our families together soon!