Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Daycare Dilemna

So it starts...the daycare game. The I have meeting at work today I can't miss-do you think they will notice she feels like you can fry an egg on her forehead game.

Last night NoraBug started whining around 1:30am. Yawn. I finally awoke when I felt her sweating like a piggy through her jammies. So out the butt thermometer came and 102 degrees, some Tylenol, and a snooze with mommy and daddy later I started the "daycare dilemma."

About 6am my darling husband jumped out of bed in a start (you would have thought Santa was on the roof or something) remembering he had to be to work early. Hmmm, I started thinking how I was going to pull this off. A meeting with the VP at 5pm today so I have to get to work at some point and time. My parents are going to be in town tomorrow afternoon so I was hoping to leave work early and I was planning to take Thursday off while sweetpea and her mommom and papa become reacquainted. Now how am I going to work toward that raise when I am not going to be in the office all week. I know...I will dose my kiddo up with Tylenol and then take her to daycare and pretend I don't know we just fried and egg on her earlier. That's it...I will fool them. Ahaahaahaahaa (that is my evil laugh by the way).

Okay...stop griping at me. You are probably thinking I am going to be the mom that contaminates all the other kids because she is too important to stay home from work. No...if I thought she was really sick sick I would stay home in a heartbeat...but you can't catch teething can you?!?!

Well, needless to say...I have a hard time breaking the rules and lying about it (don't listen to what my parents are saying right now) so I called Ms. Hope and she said to bring her on in and if she gets worse she will give me a call. So all that worrying and conniving for nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy. Hope all is well. What is your new email address? I tried sending pics from Myndi's b-day and it came back. email me at mdtiscareno@yahoo.com

Give Nora and George my love. She is beautiful.