Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can You Believe

Can you believe that time can fly by so fast. I can not imagine my life five years ago or see where I would be. To really think that I am daddy and a husband to two (almost) perfect women. Look Kristi has flaws believe it or not. The nagging to pick up my dirty clothes off the floor. And Nora waking me at two am only once and while. But you know what, I am glad as heck that I am here and not somewhere else. Anyway, in one year, I have gone from homeowner to daddy. I just hope that the next couple of years are just as good as this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My George I am so proud of you. You have come a long long way. I knew you could do it. Funny I was thinking of you last night when I was at Applebee's. haha

I miss you and I love you very much!