Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fun in the Park Again

Aunt Heather and Derek went with us to the park while they were here. Aunt Heather told me secrets on how to deal with my Mommy. I was listening AND asking questions!!! Thanks Aunt Heather.

And I have to say, I've had fun at the park before, but nothing measures up to the fun I had with my Derek! I love him to pieces.
He made me laugh so hard especially when he was sneaking up the slide to "scare" me. He is so funny! He was also at my birthday party but he's not in any of the pictures because he is the one who TOOK all the great shots from my party! Maybe a he will be a photographer when he grows up because he was so good at it!





















Here I am with my some of my NY family that came to help me celebrate my first birthday. I sure did miss everyone else, but I will take what I can get. Boy, I am one loved little girl!!!


Thanks for making my 1st birthday so special!!!!

No comments: