Sunday, August 03, 2008

Worn Out?

First of all...Happy Birthday George! I hope you had a great day!!! (this is george: i did...thanks for the phone calls, texts, etc...i really appreciate all of it.)


Okay...back to me...george had released the keyboard.


As for the day...George got up and took Nora outside for some "pool" time. Okay...to get the picture, our "pool" is one of those plastic kiddie pools...what maybe 6 foot in diameter...I don't know...what I do know is that both George and Nora were sharing the pool. I don't think Nora liked that!!! Anyway. My friend called and Nora decided she was going to "talk" also (first stages of pretend perhaps). Well, poor little girl was so exhausted, she straight fell asleep with the phone still attached to her ear! Love it!!!



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad Nora got to talk to me too! Let's get our calendars out!

Anonymous said...

So I haven't been on your site in FOREVER! It is great to get caught up. Nora is as gorgeous as ever! She is too beautiful! Glad to see y'all are still doing well. Miss you Kristi! Love, Tara