Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Jackson

One of my friends had her baby boy two weeks ago. He is the cutest little thing ever! I'm bummed I don't have pics of mommy and baby, but Nora was trilled we got to go visit him. We made him a blanket and all weekend Nora kept talking about "see baby Jackson, blanket"...yes Nora we are going to go visit baby Jackson and give him the blanket. When we got to their house, I confiscated baby Jackson and held him the entire time. The only time I gave him up was when Nora asked (and yes...Nora asked...I did NOT offer this up to her) and when he got hungry. Thanks Jennifer...for 1) letting Nora hold Jackson and 2) for making me realize I am still not ready for #2 although I fell completely in love with him!!!!


I love that Nora is holding his little hand. Too precious!!! She is such the little mommy!!

No comments: