Monday, September 04, 2006

A Long Weekend

Nothing new with the baby...I guess he/she is still growing and seems to have an affinity for sweets. Bad Little Bit! :-) We've spent this weekend cleaning and rearranging upstairs. I think it only proves to me we don't have the room we need. Argh. Least we have been throwing a bunch of stuff out...wow...how does one collect so much? And why is it so hard to throw away that tshirt with 29 holes that you got in 2000 and forgot you had when you "find" it again. I think George and I should switch roles and throw away each other's stuff we haven't seen to avoid that issue. Wow...that would have been a drama waiting to happen. HA! Hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Especially since MomMom and Papa live so far away...I am sure there will be some spoiling done!