Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boy or Girl

Okay...here is the dilemna. George is set on knowing as soon as possible what Little Bit is; however, I am not so sure I want to know until Little Bit's official arrival. I am more on the fence than George. I mean it is going to be a surprise if we find out in 9 weeks or 29 weeks...right?!?! I figure when the time comes I will just know what I want to do. George could find out and I could wait, but seriously I don't think would be as easy as he thinks. There is slipping, him telling people, them slipping, etc. Overall, I feel this one has to be a joint decision and when the time comes we will know what to do! Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi (and, George, of course!). There will be extreme excitement at the birth even if you know what the baby is going to be. I've been trying to convince your Uncle Craig of the same. Jenn and Craig hope to find out this coming Friday if they are carrying a boy or a girl. Your Uncle Craig doesn't want to know but I know it will be impossible to keep it from him once we know. I like to be surprised as well but it's not our choice this time. The scariest part is that once I know, I'm afraid I won't be able to restrain myself from shopping and buying pink or blue, more pink or blue, and more pink or blue! Maybe that's what Craig is most scared of! Whatever you decide has to work for both of you. Good luck! Aunt Teresa

Anonymous said...

I didn't know with Myndi or Andrew and I did with Alex. At first I was kinda sad cause I was hoping for another girl but God knew what he was doing. He wanted me to have gray hairs at a very young age (haha) It's convenient to know for shopping and shower purposes but since it's your first it's also exciting to not know. Let me know what you decide. Georgie I cried to when I saw the sonogram. My baby is having a baby. I love you both and hope to see you for T-giving! No promises but I will try.

George said...

Hello to everyone ,hope yall are enjoying our growing family. Hope to read lots more comments in the future. And keep on reading there is no telling what will be next. Till next time laters.