Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Little Bit's Brother and Sisters




Yes, Little Bit is going to be entering this world with 2 sisters and 1 brother. I can only imagine how they are going to welcome Little Bit. With open paws...I doubt it. Our oldest is Phoenix (the orange one)...most likely she will just hide from the new one. She can't be bothered with such things...if it can't pet her its not worth spending time with. Salem (our only boy) will hiss at our new addition like he is the big man on campus and then run like hell because overall he is the biggest scaredy cat! I can also see him being the most jealous since the baby will take away from our time together laying on the couch! And then there is Leia (brown striped) who will most likely check to see if we brought her any food, lick a couple of times, give a little love nibble and then just walk away. Overall, it will be a very interesting transition...and people wonder why we think we are going to need a bigger place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well aunt kristi and uncle george i think salem will "piss" at Little bit quite often. I m soo happy for both of you. Love and miss you guys muches!!!!

Kelsey♥

Kristi said...

I miss you too, cannot wait until Christmas so I can see you again!!! And I would have to agree about Salem...he's such a mess!!!!

Anonymous said...

Careful with the jealous one! My old roommate's cat got jealous and kept using the car seat (left sitting on the floor) as his new litter box. Other than that Clarence wouldn't have anything to do with the new baby or the baby's room!