Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I love it...

this blog that is. I love reading all the comments, keep them coming!

We had a Baby Doctor appointment yesterday. All is well. They just checked the heartbeat. Although I do have to say Little Bit pulled a bit of a Kristi. Everytime the doc found the heartbeat, Little Bit would move or kick so she would have to start all over again. I, of course, found this quite funny and had a hard time stopping laughing! It's the little things. So for all you "old wives tales" folks, the heart rate is around 155 (her best guess was 150-160 since the baby was not cooperating so well) so is Little Bit a boy or girl?

2 comments:

Heather said...

With your luck, LB will be a girl. And she'll be as "easy going" as you are my dearest! OR she'll be as emotional as George and they'll have their crying sessions!! :)

Kristi said...

Hmm...would I rather have me or Miss Emotional. Oh lord...what did I get myself into? Ha!