Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nora loves Daddy...

at least that is what Daddy likes to believe. I guess I will give it to him after all Nora did give him a couple good kicks to witness last night. After a long day, I crawled into bed and all of a sudden Nora decided to move into action. I told George she was going all sorts of crazy so he was able to put his hand on my belly and when he did she gave a good punch or kick...so good in fact George saw it as well as felt it! I think that made his day! I thought it would be too soon for him to experience that, but I guess Nora was ready to communicate with her Daddy a little!

We also had our baby doc appointment yesterday. All is looking good. We go back in two weeks for the rhogam shot (since I have AB- blood) and the glucose test. After that we start the every two week visits vs. once a month which means we are starting our 3rd trimester shortly. Gasp...where has the time gone?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome. I wish I was closer and could experience more of this with you. You are warned...I will be touching that belly this weekend so tell Nora that Aunt Heather wants to feel one of those kicks. Who would have EVER EVER expected you to be having the feeling you are having about motherhood. You will make a great mom I am sure of it. Love you and see you Friday evening.

Nora's Aunt Heather

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see you. I'll have to make sure we try to order up some kicks when I am home. This is all so completely crazy but great!