Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nothing New...Sigh...

Status quo...that is all the doctor could tell us today. Evidently Nora is not ready. What scares me is does this mean she is like her mother? I begged her to stay put until after we were in the house and now is she going to show me who's boss and stay in there as long as she can?!?! Rotten children...

Well, the good news is that the doctor is already talking about setting an "eviction" date at our next appointment. "Eviction"...her term...not ours...but I am going to use it because we thought it was quite funny and possibly appropriate! I guess we will just have to wait and see...any day everything can change.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your due date is in a week in a half, correct? They are already planning her eviction??? Usually they wait until you are over a week late to sign you up to be evicted. Keep us posted. I am so excited for you!

Kristi said...

yes...my appointment next week is a couple days before my due date and she really just mentioned talking about setting something up for the week after that...so it will still be a bit, and a lot can happen. i think she was just trying to make me feel better since my comment was that I didn't think she was ever going to come out!!!

Anonymous said...

told you April 7

Kimberly Austin said...

I'm sticking with my original prediction - April 7th! Or tomorrow!