Monday, March 19, 2007

What the Heck is Happening???

Yes, I found out on my last doctors appointment that things were slowly starting to move forward, but after this weekend I would hope to find out at the next appointment that we have made some very large strides forward! Talk about an odd weekend.

First, I think she is going to just fall out at any minute...she is sitting so low right now it is hard to walk sometimes. A friend compared it to riding a horse around for an entire day...how sore and achy you can feel. I would have to agree with her even though I haven't had much experience with horse riding. I am finally sure I have felt some contractions, although I think they are still the "fake" kind since they are totally random. I actually said out loud that I was ready for her to get here since I am tired of the back/hip aches and exploring every bathroom known to man.

BUT, the biggest reason I know we have to be near the end is that I am an emotional rollercoaster. Yes, I've had my moments in the past, but this topped the charts! Are you ready...no really...seriously...okay...I cried during an episode of Three's Company. I cannot believe I am sharing this, but it is too friggin hilarious not to let everyone in on it. Seriously...Three's Company. I could understand a Lifetime movie or something...but Three's Company...come on now. It was the episode Janet asked Terry to be a roommate and Jack didn't like her so he was doing what he could so she wouldn't move in...and what took the cake was when he squirted her with the camera (he thought it was water, but bad Larry put in ink instead). Then Jack felt really bad and gave her the puppy dog sorry look and all was well and right again in the world of Three's Company. Seriously...there were tears. So needless to say, Nora has got to arrive soon because I don't think I can keep this up very much longer!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor poor Christy. Sweetie, have you gotten the mega energy yet. The day I went into labor with Myndi I was at a College football game in the nose bleed section, walking up and down like nothing, went home couldn't sleep so i went to my best friends house and helped her wallpaper her bathroom. Finally about 2 a.m. I decided I better go home, sure enough 6 hrs later I was in labor.

Anonymous said...

Three's Company? Seriously? I watched that same episode this weekend, and I can't say I felt bad for Terry at all. After all, she gave Jack a surprise shot when he bent down to pull up his pants. The girl deserved it if you ask me!

I think this is the week we get to meet li'l Nora!

Heather said...

She's coming any time now! I can't wait to see pictures.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Nora's almost here! Can't wait! I ♥ her already!

Anonymous said...

Oh now that is weird Kristi because i watched a threes company marathon over the weekend and I haven't watched it in 15 years and i saw that one also lol. i saw like 4 of them in a row. yeah that just gave me the creeps. oh and i cried also lol yeah right haha