Monday, March 26, 2007

The Room











WOW. Words cannot even describe how amazing Nora's room turned out. My friends John and Cindi thought of, created and brought to life Nora's room! They nailed it...just what George and I were hoping for. It is so much fun!!! I could just sit in there all day long...it is such a happy place to be. Nora is going to love waking up everyday among the animals...what a great first room for her to have. All of our friends have been so terrific...we are so lucky and blessed to have them in our lives! Nora is going to be one lucky little girl if she ever decides to come out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job and the colors are awesome. I am certain Nora will love it. Still need your address email me at mdtiscareno@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Love the room! I see your sense of orginzation hasn't left you my darlin dear. That changing table is proof of it! Maybe Brian and I need to come through your house some day while you are in the shower and shake things up again!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I think the room is cute! Nora's going to have a duck and penguin join her soon courtesy of me! That way, she'll always have me close!