Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And Still Nothing

New to report. Same as the last couple doctor appointments. A little more "thinned out" but still at only a "1". I have one more visit scheduled for next Monday, but I think she is going to go ahead and schedule an eviction date for sometime next week regardless. This is bittersweet news for me...I always said I wanted her to be able to come on her own...when she was ready...but now...I am a lot more open to the idea. I guess lugging her around for 40 weeks makes you change your opinions a bit! Maybe I am now ready to share her a little bit more than I was a couple weeks ago. Either way, I am definitely ready to have her out and enjoy the next phase of mommyhood!

And who knows...maybe she is just waiting to be able to celebrate her birthday with her Mommom Lehman on the 31st...after all my doctor is going to be out of town on vacation this weekend so what better time for her to come right?!?!

No comments: