Friday, March 09, 2007

Speaking of Move Date







George was supposed to post this a week ago but one thing or the other kept getting in the way. Namely playing in OUR HOUSE!!! Yes, it is official as of a week ago today...George and Kristi are homeowners. Although it has been a crazy time for us, I am really glad we will be in our home (not necessarily settled) by the time Nora gets here. I am hoping once she gets here we will be able to control ourselves a bit better. There isn't really a ton that NEEDS to be done, but we keep finding things we would like to do...and how those little things add up! It is still hard for me to think I am leaving my neighborhood of 8 years, but I am pretty excited for all that is in store!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Kristi! You're wearing pink AND you're a home owner! Are you still working right now? Or have you decided that the last 3 weeks you need to be home to next?

Kristi said...

don't be a bully! hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What's the address?

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU, and congrats on the house!!!


kelsey