Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Catching Up

I guess I owe everyone a little bit of a catch up entry. Well, aside from having computer issues, the Lehman-Marquez family has had a couple busy weeks! Let's start at our last uneventful doctors appointment. It was decided that we would schedule Nora's eviction date since nothing was progressing. I think she had decided against waiting too long since she was thinking Nora was on the large side. In her own words..."she is a big baby...not the biggest, but definitely not the smallest either!" So on Wednesday, the doctor's office called to let me know when Nora's eviction would be scheduled. Tuesday, April 3. What a relief knowing there was an end in sight...a date Nora would be here...something to look forward to. I was still not sure I was digging on the induction option, but something was better than just waiting. So on Wednesday night I get home from work to a notice from the city that we needed to cut our lawn or receive a citation. We had some time but decided to head out and start since it was such a nice evening. With a pizza on the way, me, Mom and George started picking up sticks. That didn't work out so well for me...bending not being the easiest of exercises. So me and mom decided to go on a short walk...short being all of 8 houses. Ha. Anyway...after a not so brisk walk the pizza got here and it was my favorite time of day...eating time! While eating Nora was going crazy. I commented on how much she was moving around but didn't think much. George jumped in the shower to clean off the grass and I walked down to the bedroom. Hmm...that wasn't right I thought...I didn't have to pee that bad. Whatever...got to the bathroom and something still wasn't quite right. I told George to hurry up that I had to tell him something. Once he got to the bedroom, I told him that something wasn't right...I think my water broke. The doctor kept saying I would know and boy did I know. I was REALLY glad I wasn't at work for this...I may have had to quit! We put the phone call in to our doctor and off to the hospital we went. Only one day after the doctor told us nothing had changed since our last appointment! How quickly things change...

No comments: