Sunday, December 30, 2007

Already 9 Months

I cannot believe our Nora has been with us for 3/4's of a year already. Time flies. She sure has changed our lives...and we wouldn't have it any other way. We are beginning to try some finger foods. So far we have had bananas, green beans, and a baby biscuit (the COOKIE). We're having fun with it and I think she is enjoying it too. It is just hard to tell sometimes since the double ear infection, new teeth, and general discomfort seems to be winning over eating these past few days.




She is also starting to creep a little bit. She has been a star at moving in circles and backwards. Yes, I said circles...must be her daddy in her...hee hee. BUT we have finally starting moving forward. Nothing like a crawl, but she pulls herself along with her arms. She is going to have quite a set of biceps on her at this rate!

By the way, Little Bit's stats came in at 19lbs, 10oz and 28 1/2 inches (the 50-75 percentiles). Her size is very deceiving...you would think she was bigger when you check out her cheeks and thighs!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

she is an absolute adorable doll! I can't believe it's been 9 months either. I can't even begin to imagine how my life is going to change...I saw your dad today, snowblowing, his belly is gone and now mine is bigger...he's still a cute papa!

Kristi said...

yeah...there is just something about that old man!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,

Let me know what you plan for her 1st b-day. I need a good excuse to go out there for a visit.

Heather said...

She is a sweetie! I can't believe how fast this year is flying. Soon enough you'll be planning her big day. Are you going to throw her a big party or keep it small and quiet?