Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun




The big day finally arrived. I hated being away from "home"...I think this was only the second or third Christmas I've spent away from my family. I wish we could have been with everyone in Croghan, but we will be soon enough. Enough of that...being with Nora and George made everything just perfect...just a new kind of special Christmas. George and I dined on steak, crab legs and lobster (are you jealous yet?) for our Christmas Eve treat and Nora had her first taste of real banana's as finger food (again...jealous?). We both loved the eating...how can one not love the eating?

And then there was the presents. Nora did great! The perfect mix of actually enjoying the present as well as the boxes they came in! We have a new face we make quite often. It is very misleading since she pulls this one out when she is excited, bored, happy and ticked off. Whatever the reason it tickles George and I pink to see it.


No comments: