Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa


We finally made time for Santa. Next year we definitely WON'T wait until 2 days before Christmas to make the annual trip. After standing in line for almost 2 hours, we got our minute and a half with the big man himself. Nora wasn't so amused with the whole process. No tears...believe it or not. Although if you look close it looks like there was...she has been feeling a bit sicky again...her cold is settling in her eyes...pink eye perhaps...I have no friggin' idea. What I do know is that I didn't pick out an outfit fitting for seeing Santa. I think he is going to bring my darling daughter some trucks for Christmas. Oh well, I guess we can say that she is the cutest little boy to visit Santa this year. It is still a pretty cute picture though.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kristi, don't you know? Kids ALWAYS get sick for Christmas! Love the picture. She has so many of your expressions!

Anonymous said...

She is making that what the heck am I doing here face hahaha

Kristi said...

Obviously...pink eye and a double ear infection! Merry Christmas right?!?!