Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My


Okay, maybe we didn't see all of those things, but we sure did see lots of fun animals on Nora's first trip to the zoo! Mommy LOVES zoos. They just give folks like me a chance to see animals I wouldn't ever get to see any other way. And trust me I love the animals!!! This trip was so exciting for so many reasons...1) George and I always talked about going to a zoo but never have until today, 2) it was Nora's first ever visit and 3) they were feeding the elephants while we were there...I love the elephants! Today was a GREAT day!!!!









Flamingos and Bongos









Elephant (or Pooter for Uncle John) Feeding Time...Yummy Peanuts









Baby, Mommy & Fishies...Baby, Daddy & Bunnies








Camel & Gorilla










Pictures with the Rhino and Croc...Baby's not so sure she's okay with this...

2 comments:

Heather said...

A day out at the zoo! How fun! I'm glad all of you enjoyed yourselves.

Anonymous said...

I swear you and Myndi share a brain. She had her 17th birthday party at the ZOO. She loves that place and ours is not cool. So is Nora ready for her trip to El Paso. I'm so excited can't wait to meet her!