Friday, April 25, 2008

New Friends

Once in awhile you are lucky enough to come across some really great people. That would be my co-worker and his wife. They are celebrating the birth of their first baby! I am so excited to have someone to talk baby firsts with. They are just a little bit shy of being about one year behind us. I look forward to the stories they will share of their baby's firsts which will let me reminisce about my own!

Please welcome Ms. Emmeline Rose. She was born April 21. She is absolutely perfect and one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Her Daddy has promised me a blog (I finally got the link...it is Bloggin' Scoggin). In the meantime, I hope they are okay with me sharing their perfect little girl with my friends. (PS. I got to hold her today...too darn adorable...no...it didn't make me want #2...it just made me miss #1's early months).

1 comment:

Ben said...

I can't belive Emmy made it onto the Lehman-Marquez Famly blog! This is a lot of fun, a lot less sleep, but great. We are so blessed to have support from great friends.