Sunday, July 06, 2008

15 Months

Little Bit is already 15 months...well...a little past now since I've been a very bad blogger lately. She is growing right on track and the doc said she looked great!

She is 31 and 3/4" and 22lbs 11.5oz. That puts her in the 50-75th percentile on height and 50th percentile in weight. Regardless of the inches, pounds, ounces and percentiles she is absolutely perfect to us!!

Did I tell you we've had to implement time outs already. I thought it was terrible two's and three's...nobody mentioned anything about one's. The moral of the time outs is that we have a hitter. I guess I would choose a hitter over a biter...but seriously...15 months and it is already starting. YIKES. Although I have to say she's pretty cute when she's in trouble...I'll have to get pics soon.

And finally...we have found the kitties and love to love on them. The kitties simply find it irritating, but Nora is just being a sweet little sister to them that wants to pet and hug on them. She gets swatted on occasion, but I cannot fault the cats although you would think they just peed in her cheerios or something.
Night Night on Salem
Too Sweet
Salem is Over this Little Girl
Peed in Cheerio Face

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yours is a hitter too? We tell Miss V., no hitting, and then she kisses us, but smacks us again!!! It's a good thing they are so damn cute!!

Kristi said...

This is true because that is exactly what nora does!

Bethany said...

She is SO cute with the kitties!!