Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're in NY

and have been for almost a week. We are getting ready to leave for home tomorrow. It is always bitter sweet...coming home is awesome but it always means you have to leave. Enough of that. We are having a great time and as always the word relaxing never entered our vocabulary. We did so much. We spent a ton of time with family and even got to hook up with an old college friend who just happened to have a little boy a year older than Nora...the possibilities...hee hee. It was so great seeing everyone and it was the first time I got to meet Mr. Jacob! More pics to follow when we get back to Big D!

Mommom teaching me "he loves me, he loves me not."

Papa giving me my first tractor ride.

Wee...my cousin Evan showed me how to roll down the hill!!!! Wee!!!

And I even met new friends...or possibly a future husband!!!

No comments: