Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Story of Little Bit

Why Little Bit you ask? I am not really sure how it came to mind other than one day I just looked at George and said if we are having a baby let's call him/her Little Bit. I had other friends who had babies before me and after seeing their initial sonogram referred the the baby as "Peanut" or "Nugget" so I guess I was wanting something of my own. Me, being kind of corny and a somewhat sappy (I am sure this shocks some), decided the baby was a little bit of George and a little bit of me so what better nickname than Little Bit. So that is the story of Little Bit Marquez.

Secretly, it could also have something to do with the movie the Outsiders...there was a character named Two Bit and I started calling our youngest (not smallest) kitty that since she was so fat...but that is a story for another time!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am so happy that we are doing this together kiddo! Your Little Bit and my Booger #2!

Anonymous said...

Am I understanding this correctly? Heather is expecting as well (Booger #2)? Or am I a little thick and missing something!?!

Love,
Aunt Teresa

Kristi said...

That is funny...I never thought about the confusion this could create! This Heather is my friend from D.C. NOT my sis. I will have to make sure they change their name a bit so we don't start any rumors! Keep me posted on Jen! :-)

Anonymous said...

Holy blog!!!! Kristi's pregnant!!!! (Thanks for the link, Diane!) Kristi's pregnant!!!! (Thanks for asking, anonymous...I was wondering, too...)Kristi's pregnant!!!! I am a "little bit" surprised, can you tell? Kristi's pregnant!!!! Yay, Kristi!!! Yay, George!!! (Stop crying!) Kristi's pregnant!!!!

Congratulations!!!! And Kristi, if you go just a little early, he/she can join the Pisces club along with, ahem, some of your friends.


KRISTI'S PREGNANT!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Love,
Liana

Anonymous said...

All that I can say is WOW! I am so icredibly happy for you guys! At first I thought it was going to be another GEICO advertisement--thrilled that this is the real deal! Congratulations! Keep me posted on your Little Bit and on how your doing.
Take care!
Love,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Thats awesome...I'm very excited to find out if its a boy or girl!

I hope to see you while you are at home over xmas! Sorry I missed you while in TX, however knowing I was sick it probably was best...wouldn't want "Little Bit" to have caught any colds! :-)