Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Good Check Up

We had our baby doc appointment last night. All seems good. Basically, it was just a heart beat check...still staying strong around 155. And Little Bit won the most coopertive award of the day and stayed in one spot long enough to get a good reading unlike the other babies yesterday. We're so proud.

Our next appointment we get to do another sonogram. I am very excited to see Little Bit again and how much he/she has changed from the first picture! We also might get to find out if it is a boy or girl. George is still sure he wants to find out and I think I am swaying that way...my lack of patience is finally winning this battle...ha! It will also be fun since my parents will be in town and I will get to pick on my dad about knowing or not knowing since he doesn't want to find out!

And just a little story to let you know what a good fit our doctor is for us...well...those who know me well know my fetish for fun socks...I cannot stand those plain white things people put on their feet...we must have color, designs, FUN!!!! Well, in celebration for Halloween, George noticed our doctor has witches on her feet and she was very proud of her socks! I knew we picked good!!!! Little Bit is in good hands (or shall I say feet)!

No comments: