Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Flutter Here A Flutter There

I cannot wait until I feel Little Bit move around more often. Every now and again I feel that little flutter in my tummy. Of course I always seem to miss it because I don't know what it is until afterwards and then I keep waiting for him/her to do a swim by once again but it never seems to happen when I am waiting for it. Just like right now. I have been thinking that I haven't felt that feeling for a while. I was checking work emails and have my cereal sitting next to me waiting to be eaten. All of a sudden I think to myself..."geez, that was an odd rumble in my tummy, guess I am more hungry then I thought." It isn't until after I think that, I realize it wasn't a rumble at all but one of the infamous swim bys! :-)

4 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH! There is nothing quite like feeling those first flutters. When is your sonogram scheduled for?

Kristi said...

it is for Nov. 21st. I am going to "humor" George and we are going to find out if Little Bit is a boy or a girl (depending on the baby's cooperation of course!). Either way, I am really excited to get to see her/him again.

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you two!!!

Anonymous said...

The movement you are experiencing and will continue to experience is absolutely amazing. The hard part is getting the baby to move when George wants to feel it. As soon as "Daddy" puts his hand on "Mommy's" tummy, the baby many times decides to play hide-n-seek. Perhaps this is in preparation for those "lock myself in the car" episodes. Utto! Can't wait to find out what you're going to have! Lova ya - Aunt Teresa