Thursday, November 30, 2006

Belly Comparison

A couple folks have inquired as to what I look like now. Well, the doc says I am on track with gaining baby weight, but I think Nora is like her mom and likes her space! Anyway, while my parents we here we took this picture to compare my baby belly to my dad's (not so much baby belly...hee hee). He started doing this when my sister was pregnant with her first baby and it has continued since. To make it official I will have to take another one when they come back down in March right before Nora is born, but just in case we have this one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Heather said...

That's fantastic. How is George doing? Is he gaining baby weight too? Mike gained 15lbs when I was pregnant with Thomas. We both learned our lesson that time!

Kristi said...

Thanks! George is only about 3 months along. Hee hee. He has put on some, but not too bad. The holidays are making it very hard to be good!!!

Anonymous said...

My "little bit" of belly is nothing to compare to Nora---your old man--hee hee

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

You look fantastic! Tell your Dad he looks pretty good too.

I wonder if Nora likes fudge! We'll find out at Christmas time. We look forward to seeing you.

Aunt Teresa

Kristi said...

I think she REALLY likes fudge, especially Peaunut Butter!!! :-) See you in a few weeks!