Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

And we have a ton to be thankful for this year. George and I celebrated our first anniversary on Nov. 11 and then we had a sonogram on Nov. 21. This was the big one that the doctor measures everything and is able to see if everything looks good. What great news right before Thanksgiving to find out Little Bit is healthy and right on track for the March 30 due date. And it was so special to be able to share this first hand with my Mom and Dad since they happened to be in town so they joined us for the sonogram. Let's just say there were many tears and most can probably image from who!!!

So have I kept you in the dark long enough...do you want the news you came to the website for??? We now have a name for Little Bit. Barring any April Fools jokes, Little Bit will be officially known as Nora Elizabeth from now on. Yes, we are expecting a little girl. I think if you asked either one of us last year if we'd be finding out what our baby was this year we would have laughed for an hour. Today, however, we couldn't be more excited, happy, thankful (the list could go on and on)! Of course George keeps having anxiety attacks about how little girls have their dads wrapped around their fingers and he knows he won't be able to fight this! And I agree!!!! He will be such a sucker for anything she asks for. Simply put...I cannot wait!

5 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A girl! How exciting. We are so very happy for you!

Love ya,

Aunt Teresa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great news! I hope to see you while in NY over Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love her name...Nora Elizabeth! It is incredibly BEAUTIFUL!!! - Tara

Anonymous said...

Kristi, I spoke to George but I hadn't had a chance to congratulate you. I'm so excited and you can imagine Myndi's excitement. We'd like to see some pictures of you too!! As for Nora E having Georgie wrapped around his finger, ask Myndi to show her the ropes. There isn't anythinghe wouldn't do for her. He is a wonderful cousin and he is blessed to have you in his life. I love you both and am looking forward to holding my new Lil' cousin!