Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Soccer Player

I can only imagine what it is going to be like in a couple more months when it already feels like Nora is going to walk in the footsteps of her big cousin Kelsey and become a soccer player. Right before bed Nora decides it is time to play around a bit. I believe she is kicking and turning and squirming all around! I think I actually might have felt her kick the other night with my hand. I am not really sure if it was just an illusion and I really only felt it inside...I guess time will tell. Either way it gives me a little chuckle!

Anyway, it is kind of fitting that we already bought her first pair of sneakers. Granted it will probably be this time next year before she is big enough to wear them. Oh well...I couldn't resist since they are just like mommy's except they are pink!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nora, you just keep on akickin--especially at night when mommy is trying to rest!! love the sneakers-

evndi

Heather said...

Do they make them in big girl sizes? ;)

Kristi said...

well close...just not with velcro...although I am digging on the velcro right about now!!! :-)